The French Project

Translate

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Living life

(Paris, France)

Yes, I am climbing a Roman wall
I am in Paris, France at the moment. I'm here for the next three months for school and I am so excited. I want to learn more of the French and language and to experience every part of the culture (Of course that's impossible). This city is amazing. I love how there are so many possibilities and so many things to do. (Granted I haven't done a lot of them yet, but I will.) France itself is amazing. We've travel around a few of the towns and cities and there is history EVERYWHERE! To the left is a picture of me climbing a 2,000 years old Roman wall. Don't worry, I was not committing a crime, the wall is just there and it works with modern day Paris. In the United States, anything that old would be stuck behind thick glass paneling and about 5,000 different security systems. I love this country. I cannot wait for the next three months

No comments:

Post a Comment