The French Project

Translate

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Loving life 

My Wallet and I are Reunited

Reunited! (Definitely a moment of loving life!)
I HAVE MY WALLET BACK!!! YEAH! To the left is a picture of and how I reacted when I got my wallet back. It was a sweet moment. (Also, note that it's not really a wallet, more like a pouch. Don't judge.) Now I can write about the pilgrimage part 2. Sadly, I will have to do that later because I am off to Stake Conference. À Bientôt (See you later)!

4 comments:

  1. wow, what a great blog! I like THAT sound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO HAPPY YOU HAVE YOUR POUCH BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! and I am glad that photo turned out! It was a very important moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your background photos. And all the other photos. And the commentary.

    ReplyDelete